Sunday, May 6, 2012

Let's go treasure hunting

love writing a lot, otherwise I wouldn’t write almost daily. I write in my blog, I also write on my first book, I write on a play as well. I have so many thoughts in my head to write about. I have my smartphone always with me that I can write a memo with my thoughts, so I won’t forget anything.

I get inspired by life. So many things are happening, I meet different people, see different stuff on TV and read news on the Internet and so on. Life is like treasure hunting. You get so many information and you have to figure out how to handle them. What is worth writing about it, and how do you find the right words to tell about?

Writing is not always easy. Sometimes you sit in front of the Computer and just type and type and type and the words come out so easily. But sometimes you know exactly what you wanna write about but you are looking for the right words. First you seek after interesting stuff - you don’t have to search it, it just comes to you, you just have to see that it is something interesting - and then you think about how to write a worthy article about it or a blog entry like I do.

Finding the right words is never easy. You maybe know that in some situation when you have to explain something that was not so good or you’re not proud of, it's not that easy to write about it. I deal with it many times, but I take that challenge and it makes fun. It’s new, every single day is different, as every article, every blog entry. As every single person on earth has her or his own story to tell, I try to tell stories, about people and the things in my life, in our life. There’s a lot to explore, let’s dig for words, dig for all interesting. Let’s go treasure hunting.

2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I love this post Sanny! And I love the new layout by the way. Yes writing is very cathartic and is an excellent outlet for our thoughts and feelings. Keep up the wonderful writing that you do here on your blog!

Anonymous said...

I am the same way!
My head is so full, and I am interested in so many things, that sometimes I have a hard time writing them out.
But each day is new!
It is definitely treasure hunting!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...