Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Never stop to begin

You start something and realize it doesn’t work? You’re frustrated because of that? Well, try again. Start something new, over and over again. The more you try, the higher will be the chance that it will work. You have to see different possibilities and think about it. To work things out makes you smarter.

If everything would just work when you do it the first time, you would never be challenged. So I guess life would be quite boring because you get used to success. So even when you do something which isn’t actually good, you are sure that it is because it is your idea. Sometimes you have to fail, have to fall, that you can climb up again.

See every failure as a new chance, an opportunity to grow, to reconsider it. To think about making it even better. Ask people for advice, and also help them. This could give you the chance to see it in a different angle. It is like a computer game, and your mission is to realize your dream. And you wouldn’t give up in a computer game, would you? You would fight because you want to enter the next level. The same it is in real life. Try to accomplish your mission the best you can. And afterwards you will be proud of yourself.

And when you figure out that this what you do isn’t working, then try to start the next. A new beginning can also be an improvement to the idea you had before. But when you stop trying, you will never realize your dream. What makes the humankind so special? Well, we can dream, we can believe and we can think about ways to let our imagination become reality.

What is your dream? What are you working for and believing in?

3 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I like the idea of seeing every failure as a new chance and a new opportunity. Wise words indeed. As far as my dream, I would have to say that it would involve traveling the world and volunteering.

Unknown said...

I think that you should always see the positive aspects of everything - like the glass is half full instead of half empty. We have to make mistakes that we can learn, that's what life is about. Traveling the world is an awesome dream - I also love to see new countries, meeting new people. It gives me another point of view.

Alisha said...

"See failure as a new chance--an opportunity to grow." <--I can't begin to tell you how much that line spoke to me. Screamed at me, actually. I have failed at doing SO many things in my life. If I told you about the many opportunities I've let slip between my fingers, you would understand how sick it makes me. But, when I really think about it, these missed opportunities HAVE helped me grow. I've done things in the past couple of years that I never would have imagined doing, so here's hoping that I will continue to overcome and conquer :)

Such a beautiful post. Thank you so much for this!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...