Monday, July 16, 2012

What are you looking for? -Part 11

This is the 11th of 22 parts from my first script named 'What are you looking for?' Please make sure you read the first ten parts before - you find them below that post. Next part will come tomorrow. 



Mayim goes to Melissa, puts her hands down, and shows her the girl.

Mayim: She is the one you should pay attention on. She is doing weird things with us and all you care about is your height? Wake up, girl.
Melissa: I don’t think that I am dreaming. Though everything in here looks different.

She looks around, turning her head into all directions.

Melissa: What is this? Star Trek?
Bill: It totally looks like that. It’s just that I can’t touch anything.
Girl: Here, what about this.

The girl throws something at him, and then he holds a laser sword in his hands. He gazes at it. Walking and looking at it like a trophy, holding it up in the air.

Bill: Oh my God. I am holding a real laser sword in my hands. Is this even possible? How long have I waited for this? I don’t care if this is only my imagination, I am living my dream.

Kaley goes to the girl, wants to shake her, but falls through her.

Kaley: What are you? Why can’t I touch you? And what have you now done to Bill?
Girl: I am not here, I am physically somewhere else. What you see isn’t real. Also the sword is not real, it’s a simple candlestick. That’s what I wanna tell you all the time. But you aren’t listening.
Johnny: Yeah we got it. This is not what it looks like. But why do we see all the same if everyone sees everything differently, in his own imagination?
Girl: Because I want you to see the same thing. I change the codes, that’s it. You have to find the arrangement of the atoms of something and then find a combination of molecules that overwrites the code. This caused that it reflects the light differently and so it looks differently but it is still the same of course. I can’t change the form of something. But the eyes are easy to manipulate, and that’s all I did.

She walks through the room, away from the guys.

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...