Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What are you looking for? -Part 3

This is the third of 22 parts from my first script named 'What are you looking for?' Please make sure you read the first two parts before - you find them below that post. Next part will come tomorrow.



Simon: What is she doing?
Kunal: I don’t know. But now you see what you’ve done. She’s going crazy because she won one time too often.

Simon gives Kunal a little clap with his left hand on his chest: Ah, I don’t think so. Maybe she’s trying to find the mouse you’ve heard.
Kunals a little hacked off, looks down at him: Well, it can’t be overlooked because it’s very big.
Simon: Really? You now can also see it? Wow, and you say Kaley’s crazy.
Kaley: Hush guys. Can’t you hear that. Listen.

While Kaley is still sneaking through the room, trying to hear something, Simon goes towards her.

Simon: I guess he meant me. Sometimes I really have a high voice. But look at me, I also look as cute as a baby, don’t I?

He looks back at Kunal, who only rolls his eyes, having his arms crossed, and looks into an other direction of the room. Simon slowly stops smiling and turns back to Kaley.

Kaley: No, I don’t mean you. There is… music? Don’t you hear that? Like someone is singing.

Johnny ends his phone call: I love you, too, honey. See you later.

He comes from the corner in which he stood, towards the guys and recognizes the singing.

Johnny: What is this? Do we have background music. Jim, do you listen to some music?

They guys turn to him, who was still sitting on a chair, reading his Kindle.


No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...