Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What are you looking for? -Part 22

This is the final of 22 parts from my first script named 'What are you looking for?' Please make sure you read the other 21 parts before - you find them below that post. I really hope you enjoyed the whole story - would appreciate if you'd share your opinion about it with me. I will soon upload the whole script as a PDF-file that you can read the entire story again.


Kaley, jumps up in the air with Melissa: We did it. We can see again.

The others also seems relieved.

Bill: Successfully landed. Mission accomplished.

Jim: What happened? Why are the girls screaming?

Kaley and Melissa stopped, run towards Jim and hug him. Jim’s confused.

Kaley: You are back. What has the girl done to you? Are you alright?
Jim, ponders: What girl? What are you talking about?
Kaley: The girl that changed our set to look like Star Trek. You were there and formed a big ball with her which caused a light. After that we were here and you were missing.
Jim: I was in the other room, all the time. Reading my kindle. This is such a good story, was totally caught in that crime Christie wrote. It’s such a page-turner. Wish I could write like that.

He shakes his head and frees himself from Kaley’s and Melissa’s hug.

Melissa: You were here all the time? The girl hasn’t done anything to you?
Jim: I don’t know which girl you mean.
Johnny: Wait. You haven’t heard anything? Not the singing, nothing?
Jim: I was reading. What’s up with you guys?
Mayim: I guess it’s not what it looked like. Maybe the Jim we saw who did this with the girl was only a projection. And so was the girl. Like she told us – she wasn’t physically here and everything is not what it looks like. This is the only way she could come in here and flying in the air and doing all the stuff she did.
Kaley: But we saw her. We all saw her.
Jim, looks at her: I didn’t.
Kaley to him: Yeah, you are someone special, sweetie, we all know that.

Jim smiles.

Johnny: I don’t know how she did that and maybe that’s not the point. It’s that we found out the sentence of truth: nothing is ever what it looks like. Some things which are there can’t be seen by us, but sometimes we can see things which aren’t actually existing.
Simon: So we weren’t looking for Jim, and we weren’t looking for coming back to our set, we were looking for the main sentence of the fith season. And that is the key to the sixth.

Bill looks again at his candlestick, which everyone can see as candlestick now. He holds it in his right hand, still standing behin the couch.

Bill: Imagination keeps us alive. As long as I still see my laser sword, I know I am still alive. Imagination is to be able to see things that others can’t, and that is important to survive in this world.

He holds the stick like a sword with both hands, and walks out of the room. Everyone looks at him.

Jim, ponders: What happened to him?
Kaley, claps on his shoulder: This is not what it looks like.



The End  

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...