Friday, July 20, 2012

What are you looking for? -Part 15

This is the 15th of 22 parts from my first script named 'What are you looking for?' Please make sure you read the first 14 parts before - you find them below that post. Next part will come next Monday. 



Kaley: But now it is your turn. I won’t do anything now. It’s all on you.

She makes a curtsey like for a royal, and goes with her key to the place where the kitchen is supposed to be.

Melissa: So for me, what was the key? Why did she get that? Because of what she said?
Simon: I think so. But what has she said which wasn’t already said?
Mayim: This is not what it looks like. The girl said we should think about the fifth season. And we should always come back to the main sentence.
Kunal: The sentence of truth. The only one who thought so much about it was Sheldon. Do you think Jim would know that? Would he understand that all?

He looks at Johnny who thinks about it.

Johnny: Ahmm, I don’t think so. But his help wouldn’t be bad on this. So we really should find him.

Kaley: Ouch. Oh I guess there is the wall. Where exactly is the fridge, Johnny?

She is looking for the fridge but goes against the wall.

Johnny: I don’t know its coordinates, Kaley. Maybe your brilliant mind can calculate that.
Kaley: Are you mad at me because I got the first key?
Johnny, sarcastic: No, I am not.

Johnny, now sounds annoyed: What are the keys for? And how many do we need? Anyone of us needs one key, or five keys because of five seasons? When do we know that we have them all, and how do we use them?
Mayim: Let’s first try to find them all. I guess we will figure it out when we have them all.

Kaley holds somethings in his hands, she looks at it, but nobody can see that she is holding something.

Kaley: I am holding a bottle of milk, but I can’t see it. This is so strange, totally odd. I do never want to become blind. I really wanna see again what’s really existing.

She sounds frustrated, starts to cry, rest herself on the kitchen table. Mayim comes over, and try to comfort her. She lies her arms around her.

Mayim: Do not cry, sweetie. We will find all the keys, and then we’ll be able to see again.

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...