Monday, July 9, 2012

What are you looking for? -Part 6

This is the 6th of 22 parts from my first script named 'What are you looking for?' Please make sure you read the first five parts before - you find them below that post. Next part will come tomorrow.



Kaley stands close to the girl who looks like sitting in the air while singing.

Kaley: Hey girl. Who are you? And why are you singing?

The girl pauses, looks down at Kaley.

Girl: It doesn’t matter who I am. The question should be more like why I am here.
Kaley: Okay, why are you here?
Girl: To show you something. Something you might have never seen or even thought about before. But it is there. All the time we are surrounded by things that nobody pays attention on. We are all living in this bubble, this fairytale.

She comes down slowly, stands with her feet on the ground and moves towards Kaley, very slowly. She holds her arms into the air, almost like she is praising. The other guys move into the apartment and still look confused and are all out of words. Kaley goes a step back, saying to Johnny who was right next to her.

Kaley: She’s a weirdo. I don’t know who or what she is, but I guess she’s is not supposed to be here. Call the security, or at least Bill. She totally scares me.
Johnny: Me too. Maybe she ran away from a mental institution or something like that. But how has she found a way into the studio? That’s not possible.
Melissa: Oh hey Bill, over here. You have to come and see this magical girl. Oh I love to have such a great view. In my next life I wish to be a basketball player.

Melissa gushes about that, smiling. Bill is coming onto the stage.


No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...