Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What are you looking for? -Part 17

This is the 17th of 22 parts from my first script named 'What are you looking for?' Please make sure you read the first 16 parts before - you find them below that post. Next part will come tomorrow.  



Melissa: I also wanna see such a sparkling light in front of me. I wanna have my key. So what is the next big thing that happened in the fifth season? Oh, I guess a very big thing is the wedding between Howard and Bernadette. I guess the next key is something about that.
Kunal: Oh come on. This is not the next thing, that’s the last thing.
Melissa: The best always comes last. It’s the most important thing that occurred to the guys. But mostly to the most wonderful character on the show.

Melissa looks gushing into the air. Simon sits next to her, looks into the same direction and adds.

Simon: Yeah. Howard’s the best.
Melissa, looking confused at him: No, of course I am talking about Bernadette. She is the awesomeness in person.
Simon, looks at Melissa: She’s cute and the perfect match for Howard, but he is the dude, man.
Melissa: Yeah. He’s wonderful and she’s so proud having him. She changed him, made him a better person. What he said to Penny to apologize for what he did before he met Bernadette was just too sweet.
Kaley: It was the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard and I would have at least expected that from Howard.

Kaley holding the invisible bottle of milk in her hand and walks to Melissa, where she thinks was the table, and sit down next to it, on the also invisble brown chair.

Melissa: People can change. I guess nobody thought about Howard being the first getting married and also the first who got the chance to realize his big dream – flying into space. It’s like believe in your dreams and give them wings to fly.

There is another sparkling coming down the ceiling, right in front of Melissa.

Melissa: My key. I knew it was something about that. It’s too beautiful to be left out.

She stands in front of the table, hugging the key like a teddy bear. Also Simon stands up, holding his arms from his body like being totally shocked.

Simon: Why haven’t I said that? It’s too obvious.
Kunal: I can’t believe that this was the next key. Maybe this all doesn’t have any specific order. It can be everything. We have to think about what had happened.

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...