Monday, July 23, 2012

What are you looking for? -Part 16


This is the 16th of 22 parts from my first script named 'What are you looking for?' Please make sure you read the first 15 parts before - you find them below that post. Next part will come tomorrow.  

Melissa tries to look for something else, then just falling down the stage.

Kunal runs towards her, but then stops.

Kunal: I don’t wanna fall, and I don’t see where the stage ends. Are you okay, Melissa?
Melissa: I get smaller and smaller. I wanted to climb on the framework again. I wanted to get my overview back.
Simon: You won’t get it back. No one will get it back, we are trapped here.
Kunal: I hear the mouse again.
Simon, annoyed: Would you stop that? I am not a mouse.

Johnny tries to calm them down.

Johnny: Guys, please. Let’s think about what the girl said.
Kunal: Shouldn’t we first help Melissa?
Johnny: I would, if I could.
Melissa: But I can’t, so I shan’t. That was what Sheldon said in the first episode of the fifth season, right?

Melissa climbs onto the stage again, stands and looks at the guys.

Johnny: Right. Maybe we should more think about Sheldon. Maybe this is the way to find Jim.
Simon claps into his hands: Okay everyone, let’s think about what Sheldon said.

Everyone is thinking.

Melissa: Jim would be very useful now. He can remember everything. All the lines.

She sighs and sits on the table in front of the couch, which still can’t be seen by any of them.

Kunal: But he isn’t here. What has she done to him? Where has she brought him to?
Johnny: Let us think about what she said about the computer. She compared the life to it. Instead of zeros and ones, everything is created with atoms. But what does that mean? That our life is like a computer, or a computer game? Does this make any sense?

In front of him a little light shines, comes down and stops at the height of his eyes.

Kaley, happy: You got it. The second key. I am so happy for you.

Johnny grabs the keys, and starts dancing and smiles.

Johnny grinned: I got it. I don’t know anymore what I said, but I got my key.

Kunal: Oh my God, you got a key. We are all proud of you. I don’t want mine, when it changes me, and let me turn into a freak like them.

He sounds sarcastic, wants to sit somewhere but always falls down on the floor and so he stops trying.

Kunal: I don’t care.

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...