Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What are you looking for? -Part 2


This is the second of 22 parts from my first script named 'What are you looking for?' Please make sure, you first read the first part which you find below that post. Next part will come tomorrow.

Simon: What have I done? I was just looking.
Kunal: You squeezed like a baby. You know that I can’t hear that. It sounded like a mouse going into a trap.
Simon: I am not a mouse and I haven’t squeezed. I don’t know what you have heard, man.
Kaley: I don’t care what you have heard. I haven’t heard anything and now let you hear my triumphal song.

She starts dancing, using the paddle as a dancing partner. She holds it with her right hand and puts her left hand behind it. Then she starts singing.

Kaley: I am the greatest, and the best. No one can beat me, no one can beat me.
Kunal: I just let you win. Next time it’ll be me again. I wanna get a revenge.

Simon comes over to him, put his left arm around Kunal and place his hand on Kunal’s left shoulder.

Simon: You should realize that you lost. It’s not such a big deal.
Kunal: Of course not. Not for you. You always lose. But I am good at this, and I don’t want you to ruin this tournament for me.
Simon: I haven’t ruined anything. Stop saying that.

He puts his arm back and goes one step back. He is still smiling and turns his head towards Kaley who now stops singing and dancing. She goes to the left, then to the right like she is listening to something. She puts her hair behind her ear, looks at the ceiling, hoping to hear it more clearly.

Simon and Kunal are confused.

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...